More Men Seek Plastic Surgery
Every year more than 800,000 men have a plastic surgery procedure done and the number is growing. But the bodies, goals and temperament of men are different from those of women. Men are impatient with long recovery periods, and often seek plastic surgery to remain professionally competitive. Facelift and rhinoplasty procedures that work well on women tend to feminize men, who need techniques that will ensure a masculine look with less recovery time.
7 Things Men Should Know About Plastic Surgery
1. Liposuction can remove love-handles that even gym rats can’t shed; it is also excellent for removing fatty breast tissue and giving men back the abs they had in college.
2. Liposuction can remove localized fat deposits that the gym can’t touch.
3. Results from liposuction will be best if men continue regular workouts at the gym after the procedure.
4. When men do go for facelifts, their thicker skin means they need a unique procedure — less pulling of the skin itself, which tends to become overly thin when pulled, and more work tightening the deeper tissues of the face.
5. Men often have more resilient skin than women, so it tends to shrink better following the procedure. This allows for more fat removal in some men during liposuction.
6. Calf implants and pectoral implants tend to migrate with time and have other problems. Better to use liposuction to sculpt the surrounding areas, and make the pecs and calves appear more distinct.
7. A chemical peel, which can be done without general anesthetic, is not a “facial” and can get rid of fine lines and blotchiness that make sportsmen look older than their years.
Get any of this procedures done by Doctor Roberto Martinez Rinaldi