Cosmetic Dentist in Argentina
There are many dental problems that affect the esthetics of our mouths; among them we can mention the lack of teeth, malformation of the teeth (sharp teeth or uneven teeth), the gap between front teeth, or tooth fractures.
Nowadays, thanks to technological advances, there are various techniques and materials that allow dentists to perform cosmetic treatments to restore the teeth and improve their functionality and esthetics. These treatments are performed on an outpatient basis, they are simple and painless and the results are 100% effective.
Sublimis Argentina offers affordable cosmetic dentistry abroad. Our cosmetic dentist performs all kind of general and esthetic dentistry treatments:
- Apex Resection - is used to prevent and fix bone loss injury
- Bone Graft - is used to rebuild or strengthen missing jawbone
- Dental Bridges - are used to fill in the area left by a missing tooth
- Dental Crowns - also known as dental caps, are used to cover a damaged tooth
- Dental Fillings - are used to seal and close a hole or tooth cavity
- Dental Implants - are used to fill in the gap of a missing tooth
- Dental Veneers - porcelain laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth
- Dentures - prosthetic that replace missing teeth
- Gum Lift - raises and sculpts the gum line
- Teeth whitening - the most common cosmetic dental procedure
- Tooth Extraction - removal of a tooth or wisdom teeth
- Sinus Lifting - adds bone mass into the upper jawbone
Note: This information serves as support and does not replace your doctor's opinion.
CALL US & BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
+54 - 351 - 700 - 3015
Replace missing teeth without the need of trimming natural teeth, restoring our ability to chew and smile with total com...
Porcelain crowns are long lasting covers that simulate the anatomy of the tooth to give a better appearance. There are 2...