Orthopedic Surgery in Argentina
Orthopedics or orthopedic surgery is used to treat problems that develop in the bones, joints, muscles, nerves and ligaments of the human body (musculoskeletal system).
The surgery is performed by a medical specialist, such as an orthopedist or orthopedic surgeon, who uses surgical and non-surgical methods to treat sports injuries, degenerative diseases, musculoskeletal trauma, automobile accidents injuries, infections, congenital defects, and tumors.
Sublimis Argentina offers affordable orthopedics procedures abroad such as:
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Bunion Surgery
- Debridement of skin/muscle/bone/fracture
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery (partial or total)
- Hip Joint Resurfacing Surgery (Birmingham hip resurfacing or BHR)
- Knee Arthroscopy (meniscectomy, chondroplasty, anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction)
- Knee Replacement Surgery (partial or total)
- Lumbar spinal fusion
- Repair of femoral neck fracture
- Repair of trochanteric fracture
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (debridement, decompression, distal clavicle excision)
- Wrist Arthroscopy
Note: This information serves as support and does not replace your doctor's opinion.
CALL US & BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
+54 - 351 - 700 - 3015
Ankle arthroscopy is a surgical procedure orthopedic surgeons use to diagnose and treat problems inside the ankle....
Hallux Valgus is the scientific term for the known deformity of the great toe (bunions). Hallux Valgus can be congenital...
Elbow arthroscopy is a surgical procedure orthopedic surgeons use to diagnose and treat problems inside the elbow....
Knee Arthroscopy is a surgical procedure orthopedic surgeons use to diagnose and treat problems inside the knee. A small...