Our orthopedic doctor, Dr. Juan Sánchez Pulgar, M.D., specializes in treating overseas patients who travel to Argentina seeking for an affordable medical procedure such as Ankle Arthroscopy, Bunion Surgery, Elbow Arthroscopy, Knee Arthroscopy, Shoulder Surgery, Wrist Arthroscopy, among others.
Professional Medical License: 14492 Specialty License: 3814
- Degree of Medical Doctor granted by the School of Medicine, Catholic University of Córdoba. December, 1980.
- Specialist in Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery granted by the Medical Council of the Province of Córdoba. February, 1985.
- Specialist in Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery granted by the Argentine Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Buenos Aires. December, 1987.
- Specialist in Pediatric Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery granted by the Argentine Society of Pediatric Orthopedics and Traumatology. Buenos Aires. April, 1999.
- Specialist in Orthopedics and Traumatology granted by the School of Medicine, National University of Córdoba. March 27th, 2002.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree granted by the Catholic University of Córdoba, October 27th, 2005.
- Associate Professor, Chair of Traumatology And Orthopedics, School of Medicine, Catholic University of Córdoba, since February of 2000.
- Staff Physician, Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Hospital Córdoba.
- Full Member of the Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Córdoba since August of 1985.
- Full Member, Argentine Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Buenos Aires, December 2001.
- Full Member of the Medical Circle of Córdoba. April 1986.
- Full Member of the Argentine Society of Pediatric Orthopedics and Traumatology since November of 1997.
- Founding Member of ASAMI, Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society, Argentine Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology. May 1998.
- Full Member of the Argentine Society of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. Buenos Aires. December 1983.
- Winner of the "SAMECIPP Annual Award”. Argentine Society for Foot and Leg Medicine and Surgery. Buenos Aires. December 2006.
- Course Instructor, Practical Theory in "The Use of The Ilizarov Technique". Chilean Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Santiago de Chile. June 1990.
- Course Director "External Fixation and Limb Lengthening with the Ilizarov and Orthofix Systems". Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology of Antioquia. Medellín, Colombia. June 1991.
- Assistant "Orthofix Seminar". Bussolengo, Italy. November 1991.
- Assistant "Cours AO Supérieur". Davos, Switzerland. December 1991.
- Corresponding Member. Peruvian Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Lima, Perú. November 1992.
- Instructor, Conference at Hospital de Traumato Ortopedia (Trauma and Orthopedic Hospital) Mario Jorge, M.D. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, March 1993.
- Lecturer, Hospital Clínica Kennedy Workshop. Guayaquil, Ecuador. April 1993.
- Honorary Member. Venezuelan Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology. Caracas, Venezuela. August 1993.
- Diploma with Honors, College of Medical Doctors and Surgeons of Costa Rica. San José, Costa Rica. November 1994.
- Professor, V International Course/Workshop. External Fixation of Bones and Related Methods. La Habana, Cuba. May 1995.
- Professor, XXIII 50th Anniversary Congress of the Mexican Society of Orthopedics. México D.F. May 1996.
- Lecturer, I Interactive Course "Osteosynthesis 21st Century". Panamá. August 2002.
- Scientific Presentation and Participation, Seminar of The Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery. New Orleans. Louisiana. USA. May 2005.
- Full Member, IV Congress of the Latin American Federation of Medicine and Surgery of the Leg and Foot. Montevideo. Uruguay. April 2006.
Address: Av. Carlos F. Gauss 5639, Barrio Villa Belgrano, Córdoba, Argentina.
CALL US & BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
+54 - 351 - 700 - 3015