Our obesity specialist, Doctor Norman Jalil, M.D., specializes in treating overseas patients who travel to Argentina seeking for affordable weight-loss surgery such as Duodenal Switch, Gastric Bypass Surgery, Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Lap Band, Metabolic Surgery, among others.
Professional Medical License: 19398 Specialty License: 6273
- Professional Title of Academic Surgeon awarded by the UNC.
- Title of Specialist in General Surgery and Endocrine granted by the UNC.
- General Surgery Specialist title awarded by the Medical Council of the Province of Cordoba.
- Specialist in Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, a certificate issued by the Department of General and Endocrine Surgery, University Hospital Claude Huriez. Lille, France.
- Scholarship Holder in the Department of General and Endocrine Surgery, University Hospital Claude Huriez. Lille, France.
- Member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO)
- Member of the Argentina Society of Surgery for Obesity (SACO)
- Member of the American Association of Endoscopic Surgeons (ALACE)
- Member of the Argentina Surgery Association
- Member of the Córdoba Surgery Association.
- Member of the Córdoba Proctology Society.
- Director of the Interdisciplinary Group for Treatment of Severe Obesity, which has specialists in different disciplines related to obesity.
- Program Director for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Air Force Hospital Córdoba, in Argentina, only authorized center for bariatric surgery in the field of the Argentinan Air Force.
- Director of the Biennial Course for Training Surgeons period 2009 - 2010 organized by the Córdoba Surgery Association.
- Director of the Model Center for Mini-invasive Surgery located in Cordoba, Argentina.