Our infertility doctor, Dr. Gustavo Gallardo, M.D., specializes in treating overseas patients who travel to Argentina seeking for affordable fertility treatments such as Cryopreservation of Embryos, ICSI, IVF, Oocylote Donation, among others.
Professional Medical License: 6273, Specialty License: 7809
- Surgeon Physician, National University of Córdoba, Argentina.
- Specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Medical Council of the Province of Córdoba.
- Specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, School of Medicine, National University of Córdoba.
- Specialist in Gynecologic and Reproductive Endocrinology, Favaloro University, Buenos Aires.
- Certified in Reproductive Medicine and Reproductive Biology, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France.
- Certified in Video-Laparoscopic Surgery, Gynaecology, Rene Descartes University, Paris, France.
- Certified in High-Risk Pregnancy, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France.
- Former Resident in Reproductive Medicine, Hollywood Memorial Hospital, Hollywood, Florida, U.S.A.
- Former Intern, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine, Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris, France.
- Instructor in Obstetrics, Province of Córdoba, National Department of Health.
- Master’s Degree in Mother and Child Health, National University of Córdoba, Argentina.
- Professor in Residence, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Province of Córdoba.
- Postgraduate Degree in Reproductive Physiology, Experimental Medicine and Biology Institute (IbyME) - CONICET
- Speaker in several national and international Congresses in the different fields of Reproductive Medicine.
- Full Member of different associations of Reproductive Medicine in Argentina.