Weight Loss Retreat in Argentina
- Minimizing the causes for abandoning the treatment
- Cases of "untreatable obesity"
- Temporary containment in "life crises"
- In pre or post-surgery in cases of general surgery
- In preparation for bariatric surgery and post surgery recovery
- Minimizing the "plateau effect"
- Increase of motivation and adherence to the treatment
- To learn through practice how to modify life habits
- Improvement in the illnesses associated with obesity (hypertension, gastritis, miocardiopathologies, type 2 diabetes, joints pain, and sleep apnea)
- A personalized nutritional interview
- Full medical checkup
- Routine medical tests and electrocardiogram
- Vitamins and mineral supplements
- Lectures on healthy living and wellness, essential support for lifestyle change
- Guided walks and hiking with personal trainer
- Gymnastics (Aquatic, Shaping, Anti-stress)
- Classes of rhythms
- Personal advice on physical activity
- Mountain Bike
- Accommodation in different room categories
- Gourmet kitchen as indicated in your diet therapy
- Springwater and infusions
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Library and games room
- Tennis and Volleyball
- Significant weight loss
- Diagnosis of current clinical status
- Change in your eating habits
- Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD)
- Psycho-Education, which will help you in handling the problem of overweight
How much does a weight loss retreat cost abroad? The price for a weight loss program in Argentina may vary according to the needs and requirements of each patient. Please fill in the form below to contact us and get your Free Quotation!
Our package includes bilingual assistant, room and meals at our Medical Spa. Transfers from/to the airport are optional. No hidden fees!
Learn everything you need to know about Medical Tourism in Argentina.
Note: This information serves as support and does not replace your doctor's opinion. Written by Thomas Pizarro.
CALL US & BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
+54 - 351 - 700 - 3015